viernes, 12 de julio de 2013

Textile : My favorite subject

Hello Classmates, I’m back again
Well, today I’m going to talk about my favorite subject.
I’m studying arts and I have different subjects in my career. My minor is painting, but painting is not only subject in my career. My favorite subject is Textile. I like Crochet and Macramé, when I was a child I learned this disciplines but this year I discovered the Textile Art.
In the Textile class we learned to knit in Reps de Trama. Reps de Trama consists in assemble a warp in stretcher.
In this photograph you can see an example of Reps de Trama





Well with this method you can knit different drawings in the weave (yes you can drawing in your weave)

The contents of Textile Class :
  
 -Reps de Tram in 1 colour
 -Change the colour in horizontal
 -Change the colour in vertical
 -Change the colour in diagonal
 -Eccentric weave
 -Fabric ligament
 -“Embarrilado”
-supplementary warp

With this ways of weave, you can make an art work!
Well classmates , Textile is my favorite subject because I love weave in all ways ! And through this I can to experiment with different technique and I can design my art works in upholstery
I invite you to try too J

Good bye classmates

1 comentario: