sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

You say goodbye and i say hello



Hello again Classmates.

Well this my last post in this blog, but when the english class finish this blog will be for to public my music and my art works J

When the english blog started, i was not sure in to write the thruth of me, my autobiography, my favourite artist , etc. But after of my first post, i felt confortable with this experience. Now, i enjoy when i write for you, i enjoy when tell you about me, about my workshop, about my music, i don’t know, is enjoyable. Read your experience is enjoyable too.
And... about my english....well, this blog and the post helped me to improve my english, but i need improve more! This is the challenge this year and the next semester.
I don’t think in this work (to write blogs) has disadvantages. The advantage of this work...well , this work is used for improve english.
I don’t have none suggestions , because i think blogging in the english class is great and enjoyable.
I enjoyed with this experience , i hope you too.
Well , like i said before, this is my last post ,this make me sad L
Ajajajajajajajajaja okey no , isn’t sad. With this post i will ask you
What is your opinion of my blog? Of my posts?

See you!

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Pancha, The blogger is a great experence, I like your post and I like your blog, Your blog are you and your likes

    ResponderEliminar