jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

A photograph



Hi again classmates. I’m back. How are you? I’m fine J and i hope you too
Today i would like to talk you about a photograph. This photograph is amazing, at least for me. When i show this image, i feel in a Metallica Album . It’s like Master of Puppets
I took this photograph five years ago, in 2008. I took this image at Cementerio Metropolitano, when i was to visit my grandfather. This day i would to walk, in the graveyard. I took diferents photograph in diferents places of this graveyard, but this image called my atention. This photograph is special. I found the 666 grave. In this Photo appear the grave number 666, flowers around this grave, it’s very simple but for me is special.Maybe this Photo is a little sinister for you, maybe it’s cruel to take photograph to graves, maybe its owner is furious. I like  this photo have a sinister atmosphere but at the same time it's very cozy, is beautiful, its colours, its approach, i don’t know.
I think the most important for me in this image is “666” because this number is the number of the beast! Ajajajajaj okey no, this is Iron Maiden’s son. But this number is difficult to find in the graveyard because its so much graves!
Okey classmates this is my image (or my photograph)
This image remembers me this Metallica Album: Master of Puppets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnKhsTXoKCI

And this Iron Maiden`s song :six six six the number of the beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mHe6FMs46o


 Bye Bye

1 comentario:

  1. http://www.ted.com/talks/denis_dutton_a_darwinian_theory_of_beauty.html

    ResponderEliminar