jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

An expert in my field

Hi guys :) i'm delighted to write again. Today i'm going to talk about an expert in my field.She is my friend. Her name is María Victoria de Velázquez, She was born in Santiago, but now she lives in Castro. She is twenty nine years old and is married. She studied at Universidad de Chile, her minor is Painting. I admire her paintings because she is very careful with her works. She make a work of arts based in her environment.
First: She gaze at her environment because every little thing surroundind us can save an interesting detail. Those details can be textures, lights, shadow o a mixture of colour that may call her attention. She choise of an object that called her attention. Then she start to paint and translate the model...

I like her work because i feel her madness in her paintings

Today i want show you this paintings.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario