jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

My favourite film?

Hello again classmates! i`m back, i was not dead. Today i`m going to talk about my favourite film. This is hard to me because a dont have a favourite film. I would to like that my favourite film is Detachment.
This film was release 2 year ago. I saw this film in English class.
This film is about a Teacher. His name is Henry. This teacher work  in a problematic school. This place is a hell, his life is like a hell. His father is crazy and he is in a madhouse. Henry are not a bad person, but his life is very sad. He knews a hooker in the street. Her name is Erika. He rescues Erika. She loves Henry.I don't remember this film totally but i remember i like this film because is about social problems in youth.
Jajajajajajajajaj sorry!!!! my memori is horrible




Adrien Brody as Henry Barthes (like Roland Barthes?)
Samy Gayle as Erika
Betty Kaye as Meredith
Doug E Doug as Mr Norris

Patricia Rae as Ms Estrada
Louis ZOrich as Grampa
Brennan Brown as Grey Raymond
Lucian Maiel as David
Mary Joy as Rita
Justin Campbell as Male Orderly
Reagan Leonard as Patricia Barthes
DIRECTOR: Tony Kaye




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario